Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Personal : What ever happen to Math

This semester i'm taking math, the subject which quiet a little disturbing for me, anyway i wish to score this subject with flying color. Suprising to see just six student attend the class, including me, and the class was held on lecture hall which can hold up around 200 students. The lecture, which i've happen to hear was a contract lecture, are more suprising. She starting the lecture looking at the monitor and start talking, lecturing without, i repeat, without looking at the student. I think she just thinking about lecturing these six student and whatever happen around her it doesn't matter. No wonder my friend even sleep during her class. I think for other lecture, this situation might not happen for their concern more about student attention during class are more important than what they are teaching. Less student to teach, more easier to get attention from student. I'm a little confident about what she was teaching, furthermore i wish to score this paper to escape the unfortunate spell of this subject.

No comments: