Sunday, January 27, 2008

Personal : Dream comes true after 4 years


















It's been a trully unforgetable moment in my life at university malaya. Festival Seni 2008 surely are full of suprise when my band, Amplimix Tune of 11th Resident College manage to win the Pop Band Competition. My expectation earlier was, we manage to go to final round and not even close to be a champion. Of course i want to win but looking at others band might make me think twice. Melvin and Fathri have their faith at highest when we manage to go to final. After all, Melvin deserve "the best basses" and Saiful with "the best drummer" award.
I remember when Ali says that "i can graduate peacefully", it's true...after 4 years i'm taking part in Festival Seni with 10th college, 17th college and now 11th college, it's really worth a wait. I feel greatfully to have known my band members, Mary-Saiful-Melvin-Fathri-Irfan and ex-band member, Esam and "legendary" Abg Wan. I really hope that we can do the recording since we have our own song "Kembalilah". Maybe someday we can play together as sessionist. Thanks to all for making the dream comes true..

No comments: